Jan 30 2017 Forum | Masterclass | Call for composers
Forum | Masterclass | Call for composers
Forum | Masterclass is a colloquium which gives illumination to a select group of contemporary composers. Through a close collaboration with composers Djuro Zivkovic (Serbia/Sweden) and Thomas Agerfeldt Olesen (Denmark), ENSEMBLE MISE-EN is able to facilitate a level of public engagement not usually associated with the concert music experience. The masterclass is scheduled for February 15, 2017 at MISE-EN_PLACE Bushwick. Admission to the event, and the submission of application materials are both FREE OF CHARGE. We encourage you to submit your music for consideration in the Forum | Masterclass.
Forum | Masterclass, as well as the subsequent Double Portrait concert, are made possible through funds provided by the Nordic Culture Fund.
The guidelines for the submissions are as follows:
- Applicants may be of any nationality and age.
- Selected composers must be present at the Forum | Masterclass on February 15, 2017 at 4PM, and are must attend the double portrait concert of Zivkovic and Agerfeldt Olesen on February 16, 2017 at 8PM at Scandinavia House.
- There is NO FEE. All participants including all auditors will receive a complimentary ticket to the double portrait concert at Scandinavia House.
- Deadline: Friday, February 10, 2017, (11:59PM EST.)
- All submissions should be made via the following website: https://form.jotform.com/70292663042149
Thank you very much for your interest, and we are looking forward to receiving your music!